Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (CO & PA )Duration : Full Time Course ( 1 Year ) | Certification : NCVT Certification
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant is a computer operating craftsman Trade. Computer Operating and Programming trade introduces students that how to operate and manage the use of hardware systems, networks, minicomputers, control a single or group of mainframe computers, setting functional controls and codes as instructed by programmers and other types of systems.
After successful completion of the course student will get opportunity to undergo training(with payment) in various Govt.Departments for a period of minimum 1 year
Course Includes :
Course Duration :
- Govt. of India ( NCVT ) approved certificate
- Latest syllabus and advanced lab facility
- Excellent Placement Support
- Bus Concession
- Apprenticeship training with stipend in govt and private sector
- Certificate can be registered in employment/PSC profile etc.
- Tally + GST included
- Study Material Available
- One of the main advantages of the trade is the excellent opportunity for placement in various Government departments and public sector.
- Easy employment after students passed it successfully as they can find so many computer operating jobs or accounting jobs in private sector
- They can also have jobs relating to supervise, analyze or maintain various computer operations and software package development.
- Academic interested students can go for further higher courses like Diploma or Bachelor Degrees for enhancing their qualification and current position in case they having jobs.
- They can also have jobs in computer systems design and related services as more companies contract out their data processing operations.
- SSLC Certificate Original
- Plus Two Certificate Original
- Transfer Certificate/Conduct Certificate
- Photos – 9 (Passport Size) + 1 (Stamp Size)
- Aadhaar Copy