SAP ( FICO ) TrainingDuration : 2 Months or 4 Months | Certification : SAP Certification ( Original )
This course aims to develop skills in SAP accounting. SAP FICO module is very robust and covers almost all business process encountered in various industries. It is one of the very important and widely implemented modules in SAP. This course is designed for beginners as well as for intermediate learners.
Course Includes :
Course Duration :
- SAP Certification ( Original )
- Online/Offline Facility Available
- Latest syllabus and advanced lab facility
- Excellent Placement Support
- SAP professionals are Highly sought after in IT Consulting Firms and MNC's across the Globe.
- SAP has an enomorous Customer base of 3,45,000 spread across 190 Countries.
- SAP Customers include : 87% of the Forbes Global 2000 Companies. 98% of the world's most valuable brands. 100% of the Dow Jones Top Scoring Sustainability Companies.
- 76% of the world's transaction Revenue touches an SAP Software.
What you'll cover in this course
Introduction to ERP
- What is ERP?
- History and Evolution of ERP
- ERP Benefits
- ERP Disadvantages
- ERP Implementation Methods
- Successful factors of ERP Implementation
- Causes of ERP Failure
Introduction to SAP
- What is SAP
- What is SAP Business suite
- SAP ERP Functional and technical module
- Difference between ERP & ECC
- SAP Implementation Process Steps
SAP R/3 Architecture
SAP FI Module
- SAP Organization Structure
- Basic Settings in SAP FICO
- GL Master Account
- General Ledger Posting
- To view GL Line Items
- Vendor Account groups
- Creation of vendor master data
- Purchase Invoice Posting
- Post outgoing payments
- Partial payment
- Customer Account groups
- Creation of Customer master data
- Sales Invoice Posting
- Post Incoming payments