Terms and Conditions
The term ‘ NICT Computers ’ or ‘ us ’ or ‘ we ’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Triveni Complex, Near Bhima Jewellery, TB Road, Kottayam, Kerala, India 686001. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without NICT’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or regulatory authority within the country of India.
NICT Computers believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
- Cancellation and refund of fees or charges will be strictly governed by the Company Refund Policy of the company informed and declared from time to time.
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the operational team and Operations team has initiated the process of assignment.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same day delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products/services that the NICT Computers marketing team has obtained on special discounts and offers on occasions like New Year, Pongal, Diwali, Independence Day, Foundation Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
When you buy our products/services, your purchase is covered by our 24 hours money back guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue a full refund, subject to deductions for legal documents or services provided. To request a refund under this guarantee, you must contact us within the first 24 hours of your payment. Just send an email to email@example.com, We’ll gladly refund you 100% of your fees within 24-72 hours of your refund request.
Most Important Terms & Conditions for Applicants
These Terms, specifically for Applicants, are in addition to the other generic Terms & Conditions listed on the page which are common to all the users of the site and which you are required to go through. Any violation of these T&Cs may result in, but not limited to, an applicant’s internship application being declined and/or his/her application being permanently blocked and/or you being reported to your college administration or wherever applicable.
- If you have applied for an internship or training in NICT Computers, their will be a confirmation call from NICT Computers representative, regarding your application. Once you accept an internship offer, you must make every possible effort to join and start the internship on time. To not show up or to decline an earlier accepted internship offer at the last moment, or to go incommunicado creates a very poor impression of you in front of the Employer and reduces the credibility of the applicant community at large.
- You must provide accurate and complete information at the time of internship or training application – any misrepresentation of information, or hiding of material information, or impersonation would result in application rejection and you being reported to your college administration or wherever applicable. While it is our endeavor to provide you with accurate and reliable internship information; it is always possible for an error to occur. Hence, you must conduct your own due diligence and research about an employer or organisation before starting an internship and take full responsibility of the same.
- We make our best efforts to bring you the best internship opportunities possible. It is your responsibility to pay attention to an internship’s complete details (profile, start date, location, duration, whether paid or unpaid, skills required, etc.) before applying for it.
- Upon registration, your registered email id and phone number will be automatically subscribed to receive email and SMS notifications from NICT Computers. You may opt out of it anytime.